The Two (2) Year Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of ZoomBroom Inc. Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and to the original product only and is not transferable.
ZoomBroom warrants that the unit shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase when it is used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the requirements outlined in the Owner’s Guide, subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
What is covered by this warranty?
- The original unit and/or non-wearable parts deemed defective, in ZoomBroom’s sole discretion, will be repaired or replaced up to two (2) years from the original purchase date.
- In the event a replacement unit is issued, the warranty coverage ends six (6) months following the receipt date of the replacement unit or the remainder of the existing warranty, whichever is later. ZoomBroom reserves the right to replace the unit with one of equal or greater value.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Normal wear and tear of wearable parts, which require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure the proper functioning of your unit, are not covered by this warranty.
- Any unit that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes.
- Damage caused by misuse (e.g., use or storage in wet areas), abuse, negligent handling, failure to perform required maintenance, or damage due to mishandling in transit.
- Consequential and incidental damages.
- Defects caused by repair persons not authorized by ZoomBroom. These defects include damages caused in the process of shipping, altering, or repairing the ZoomBroom product (or any of its parts) when the repair is performed by a repair person not authorized by ZoomBroom.
- Products purchased, used, or operated outside the United States or Canada.
How to get service
If your appliance fails to operate properly while in use under normal household conditions within the warranty period, visit zoombrooms.com/support for product care and maintenance self-help. Our Customer Service Specialists are also available at 1-8XX-555-XXXX to assist with product support and warranty service options. We also ask that you have the product on hand when you call, so we may better assist you.
ZoomBroom will cover the cost for the customer to send in the unit to us for repair or replacement. A fee will be charged when ZoomBroom ships the repaired or replacement unit. Return fees vary by product. Contact Customer Service at 1-8XX-555-XXXX or consult the Owner’s Guide for exact cost.
How to initiate a warranty claim
You must call 1-8XX-555-XXXX to initiate a warranty claim. You will need the receipt as proof of purchase. We also ask that you have the product on hand when you call, so we may better assist you. A Customer Service Specialist will provide you with return and packing instruction information.
How state law applies
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.